Tips of Elegant Accessorizing
- The general rule of thumb is do not wear more than one thing at a time, with the exception of bangles.
- Take into account color combos. Aim for a cohesive look.
- When in doubt, pick an area to accentuate before making decisions on what jewelry to wear.
- Remember not to get carried away and over do it! For instance, do not wear earrings, a necklace, a watch, a few rings and bracelets at the same time. You’ll look like a christmas tree!
- Keep it simple, less is more.
- Also, a woman never looks elegant with more than one earring in each ear.
- Ensure a balance when accessorizing. Be careful that you do not want to look lopsided.
Accessories ‘breaks’ the shape of the dress or solid colors, which can be a good thing. It adds sparkle to a plain outfit, or creates an interesting look by giving a color contrast.
For example, wearing a long chain gives you a long neckline and helps you look taller and slimmer. A lopsided look occurs when you wear say, a short strand of pearl necklace with a narrow V-neck top. The ‘shape’ does not flow.
Wearing a short strand of pearls or a necklace brings attention to the neck or the collarbones, which is very desirable.
- Sometimes wearing dangling earrings can be distracting with your hair tied back in a pony tail, especially if it swings back to and forth as you speak.
When worn well, it can look very chic emphasizing the ears and neckline.
- If in doubt, only wear one piece of jewelry at any one time.
- To achieve a very fail-proof elegant look, wear pearls.
Build Your Elegant Jewelry & Fashion Accessories Wardrobe
Do you know what kind of elegant jewelry and accessories every elegant woman owns?
Would you like to have a jewelry and accessories wardrobe that works simply works?Learn how to build the right jewelry wardrobe that works for you. Build Your Elegant Jewelry & Fashion Accessories Wardrobe now.
Buying The Right Jewelry For An Elegant Look
Buying the right pieces helps you save money and time. Find out what kind of jewelry helps increase your elegance of your outfit, what cheapens your outfit and avoid these mistakes!