Please note, this page is part of the Fascinating Womanhood online course.
- The most basic principle in winning a man’s love is to make him feel like the man.
- Let him function as the guide, protector and provider.
- When you don’t agree, surrender your will to his.
- Need his masculine care and protection, or at least appear to need it.
- Don’t excel him in anything masculine.
- Remember the power of femininity. It is stronger than the greatest persuasion.
- Your happiness lies largely in your feminine role, as an ideal wife, mother, and homemaker.
- When you begin to live F.W., there is not turning back. Once he tastes the sweet, he won’t be content with the old you again.
- If you backslide, count it as normal. Take courage and make another effort.
- Remember, you hold the keys to your own happiness in marriage.
- It takes considerable self-discipline to live F.W. So be prepared to bite your tongue to keep from saying the wrong things, and exert yourself to do the right things.
- Forget about your husband’s faults, past mistakes, blunders, lacks and failures.
- In Fascinating Womanhood, you focus on his better side
- Fascinating Womanhood is not just about book learning. It is a way of living, a way of thinking, a way of saying and doing things to bring improvements to marriage.
- The two most common causes of marriage problems are selfishness and a failure to live your role.
- A key to success is to learn to give, without thought of return. Don’t give just 50%, give 100%
- Resentments: To have a successful marriage, rid yourself of a resentful attitude towards your husband
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is my resentment caused by his failure to fulfill some of his responsibilities? Remember, his responsibilities are his worries.
- Am I upset because of his personal faults? If so, you are not accepting him at face value.
- Has he mistreated me? Has he been unfair or sharp? If so, childlikeness is the answer.
- Remember, let him act himself and you learn to react.
Thank you for reading ‘Fascinating Womanhood, An Elegant Wife Remembers’!
March 27, 2016