What Is NOT Elegant
- Old, faded clothing: They should go.
- Tears, holes and stains in the clothing: Repair and remove.
- Scuffed shoes. Usually I would say throw them out, but maybe there is something your cobbler can do.
- Clothes which are not ironed. Either do your ironing, or buy clothes that need no ironing!
- Clothes of ridiculous fashion.
- VPL; Visible panty lines
- Runs in your stocking
- Mismatched clothes
- Unruly hair
- Hair covering the eyes
- Unconcealed red patches of skin or pimples
- Dirty fingernails
- Grubby looking bags that needs to be washed, repaired and most likely thrown out.
- Fake designer goods. Just don’t buy them if you can’t afford or save up, even if it takes months.
- Carrying a bag not proportionate to your body. The general rule of thumb is, the smaller the bag, the more elegant.
- Appropriateness of the occasion with regards to the outfit, bag, shoes, make up.
See more Fashion Faux Pas.
You may like:
Thank you for reading ‘Bad Fashion Faux Pas’!